The PCA coordinates the sale of second-hand uniforms, which promotes recycling and reduces the cost of uniform purchases for the community. Stock is carefully checked for quality and items are sold at approximately 60% of the new retail cost.
Time: 2.30 – 4.30pm
Registrations close 3.00pm 20 May 2022
If all appointments are sold out, new appointment times may be added
Location: Second-Hand Uniforms (SHU) Pod, next to the basketball court behind Hewison House. Entry via 25 Chapel St, St Kilda.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL: Appointments open two weeks prior to the sale.
Please note that for the safety of all members of our School community, it is essential that the following important health protocols are adhered to at PCA Second-hand Uniform sales:
- Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
- When booking an appointment, please allow a few moments for the later appointment times to appear in the list.
- Families are required to pre-register for one of the 15 minute sessions and will be served one at a time. One ticket is sufficient for each family. We recommend that your children attend the sale as well.
- The 15 minute session is an estimation of time – it may take less or more time depending on the items required. We thank you for your patience.
- If all appointments are booked out, more times may be added.
- Items you wish to view can be specified when completing your pre-registration. Where possible, the volunteers may have these items ready in advance.
- Upon entering the gates at 25 Chapel St, please follow the signs to Coleman Walk. Seating will be available under cover on Coleman Walk, for you to wait to be served.
- Please queue as directed whilst maintaining physical distancing from other families.
- You must always carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave the home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. A fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth is the only permitted type of face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use upon arrival.
- No browsing will be permitted.
- Uniform items cannot be tried on, however can be viewed at a distance or in a mirror. We recommend that garment sizes are estimated before attending the sale to minimise garment handling and time spent at the sale. For the most accurate selection of sizing we encourage you to bring your children to the sale and to check sizing guides on the Bob Stewart website prior to the sale.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments accepted only. No cash please.
- No refunds or returns.
If you are feeling unwell, are a close contact or are in isolation, we kindly ask that you do not attend the sale.
We also ask that you exercise patience and respect when shopping with the PCA volunteers under these arrangements.
Please note that Second-Hand Uniforms are currently not accepting consignments and donations. We thank you for your patience while we process our existing stock.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future sale dates are listed on the events calendar.