Applications have now closed for 2019 entry, 2020 program opening in November.
The St Michael’s Scholarship program aims to encourage and recognise the diversity of our community, and the School’s commitment to each student’s holistic development and pursuit of educational excellence.
Our Scholarships reward student achievement and effort. Those students who receive scholarships will have exemplary character and share the values of our School community, leading as positive role models for their peers. Successful applicants will display dignity, respect, care and compassion, and exhibit personal responsibility.
Scholarship applications for 2019 entry:
- Academic Scholarships in Years 4, 9 and 10
St Michael’s is pleased to receive applications from highly academically able new and current students entering Years 4, 9 or 10 in 2019. Find out more.
- Science and Maths Scholarships for girls in Years 7 to 10
The Judith Whitworth Scholarships encourage young women to not only excel in Maths and Science but also look to a thriving career in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM). This Scholarship is available to girls, both current and new students, with a passion and academic commitment to Maths and/or Science. Find out more.
Applications for both Scholarships closed 24 August.
Key dates for both 2019 Scholarship programs:
- Applications close Friday 24 August 2018.
- Academic testing Saturday 1 September 2018 from 9.00am–12.00pm at St Michael’s Grammar School.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on or after Monday 17 September 2018, and invited to an Interview from 18–21 September.
Scholarship Program for 2020 Entry
Scholarship Applications for 2020 entry will open in November 2018 for a range of curricular and co-curricular areas and year levels.