Stock up on all uniform items for 2021!
Time: 9:00am to 11:00am by appointment only
Appointments will open shortly, and close 3:00pm 5 November 2021
If all appointments are sold out, please contact Second-Hand Uniforms (SHU) with your enquiry: email@example.com
Location: SHU Pod, next to the basketball court behind Hewison House. Entry via 25 Chapel St, St Kilda.
The Parent Community Association (PCA) coordinates the sale of second-hand uniforms. Stock is carefully checked for quality and items are sold at approximately 60% of the new retail cost. Selected older stock will be sold at even further discounted prices.
When booking an appointment, please allow a few moments for the later appointment times to appear in the list.
Please note that for the safety of all members of our School community, it is essential that the following important health protocols are adhered to at PCA SHU sales:
- Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
- Families are required to book in for an appointment time and will be served one at a time. We recommend that your children attend the sale as well.
- Items you wish to view can be specified when completing your appointment registration. Where possible, the volunteers may have these items ready in advance.
- From entering the gates at 25 Chapel St, please follow the signs to Coleman Walk. Seating will be available under cover on Coleman Walk, for you to wait to be served.
- Please queue as directed whilst maintaining physical distancing from other families.
- You must check in via QR Code upon arrival.
- You must always carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave the home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. You must wear a face mask when inside the SHU Pod, and when you cannot physically distance yourself from others if outside.
- A fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth is the only permitted type of face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use upon arrival.
- Volunteers will invite you into the SHU Pod for your allocated appointment time.
- No browsing will be permitted. Volunteers will locate items requested at registration and bring them to you.
- Uniform items cannot be tried on, however can be viewed at a distance or in a mirror. We recommend that garment sizes are estimated before attending the sale to minimise garment handling and time spent at the sale. For the most accurate selection of sizing we encourage you to bring your children to the sale and to check sizing guides on the Bob Stewart website prior to the sale.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments accepted only. No cash please.
- No refunds or returns.
If you are feeling unwell or are in self-isolation, we kindly ask that you do not attend the sale. We strongly encourage you to review the DHHS list of exposure sites regularly, and prior to attending – please follow the instructions of the DHHS if you have visited an exposure site.
We also ask that you exercise patience and respect when shopping with the PCA volunteers under these new arrangements.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future sale dates are listed on the events calendar.