The PCA coordinates the sale of second-hand uniforms, which promotes recycling and reduces the cost of uniform purchases for the community. Stock is carefully checked for quality and items are sold at approximately 60% of the new retail cost.
Time: 1.30 – 4.30pm
No bookings required – families will be served as they arrive
Location: Second-Hand Uniforms (SHU) Pod, next to the basketball court behind Hewison House. Entry via 25 Chapel St, St Kilda.
Please note that for the safety of all members of our School community, it is essential that the following important health protocols are adhered to at PCA Second-hand Uniform sales:
- We recommend that your children attend the sale as well.
- Look for the signage near the Hewison House Basketball Court and enter the SHU Pod via the timber ramp.
- Please queue as directed whilst maintaining physical distancing from other families.
- You must always carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave the home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. Masks are recommended to be worn indoors when physical distancing is not possible.
- A fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth is the only permitted type of face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use upon arrival.
- No browsing will be permitted.
- Uniform items cannot be tried on, however can be viewed at a distance or in a mirror. We recommend that garment sizes are estimated before attending the sale to minimise garment handling and time spent at the sale. For the most accurate selection of sizing we encourage you to bring your children to the sale and to check sizing guides on the Bob Stewart website prior to the sale.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments accepted only. No cash please.
- No refunds or returns.
If you are feeling unwell, are a close contact or are in isolation, we kindly ask that you do not attend the sale.
We also ask that you exercise patience and respect when shopping with the PCA volunteers under these arrangements.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Future sale dates are listed on the events calendar.