Stock up on uniform items for 2022 – good stock for many uniform items!
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am by appointment only
All appointments are booked out, please contact Second-Hand Uniforms with enquiries
Location: Second-hand Uniforms Pod (behind Hewison House), 25 Chapel St, St Kilda
The Parent Community Association (PCA) coordinates the sale of second-hand uniforms. Stock is carefully checked for quality and items are sold at approximately 60% of the new retail cost. Selected older stock will be sold at even further discounted prices.
Special March Sale Items – further reduced to 50% off the tagged price!
- Navy short sleeve shirts ALL sizes
- Long sleeve shirts sizes 8
- Junior shorts size 8 – 16
- Tunics ALL sizes
- Jumpers sizes 6, 7, 8, 10, 12
- Knit Vests ALL sizes
- Junior Track Tops ALL sizes
- White Skivvy ALL sizes
Please note that for the safety of all members of our School community, it is essential that the following important health protocols are adhered to at PCA Second-hand Uniform sales:
- Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
- Families are required to pre-register for one of the 15 minute sessions and will be served one at a time. One ticket is sufficient for each family. We recommend that your children attend the sale as well.
- The 15 minute session is an estimation of time – it may take less or more time depending on the items required. We thank you for your patience.
- If all appointments are booked out, more times may be added.
- Items you wish to view can be specified when completing your pre-registration. Where possible, the volunteers may have these items ready in advance.
- Upon entering the gates at 25 Chapel St, please follow the signs to Coleman Walk. Seating will be available under cover on Coleman Walk, for you to wait to be served.
- Please queue as directed whilst maintaining physical distancing from other families.
- You must always carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave the home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. Masks are required to be worn both indoors and outdoors when on campus as it may not be possible to physically distance yourself from others when outside.
- A fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth is the only permitted type of face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use upon arrival.
- No browsing will be permitted.
- Uniform items cannot be tried on, however can be viewed at a distance or in a mirror. We recommend that garment sizes are estimated before attending the sale to minimise garment handling and time spent at the sale. For the most accurate selection of sizing we encourage you to bring your children to the sale and to check sizing guides on the Bob Stewart website prior to the sale.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments accepted only. No cash please.
- No refunds or returns.
If you are feeling unwell, are a close contact or are in isolation, we kindly ask that you do not attend the sale.
We also ask that you exercise patience and respect when shopping with the PCA volunteers under these arrangements.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Future sale dates are listed on the events calendar.