As part of the ongoing commitment of St Michael’s to be open and transparent to the members of our School community in all that we do, it is important to share our vision for the future – Strategic Vision 2020.
> Click on the image to view the entire Prezi document
The core assumptions underpinning Strategic Vision 2020, and which guide St Michael’s now and into the future, are that it will continue to be:
- Kindergarten to Year 12
- 1350–1400 students.
These core assumptions guide a series of focus areas, strategies, goals and outcomes; they also shape our Way of Doing, Being and Becoming and the St Michael’s: Learning framework. Each of these will direct and guide the development of St Michael’s into the future.
Strategic Vision 2020 provides a clear focus and alignment for all that we do, so that we continue to develop our learning environment, assure our future viability, and ensure that we continue to prepare our students for their future as contributing citizens of the 21st Century.
Among other things, the Strategic Vision 2020 enables the School to continue:
- achieving quality and excellence in our teaching, learning and caring programs
- supporting the development of a highly skilled, professional team of staff
- expanding the concept of contributing citizenship throughout the School community
- adopting a proactive approach to sustainability
- developing high-quality infrastructure and business practices to support innovative learning.