The PCA coordinates the sale of second-hand uniforms, which promotes recycling and reduces the cost of uniform purchases for the community. Stock is carefully checked for quality and items are sold at approximately 60% of the new retail cost.
Time: 2.30pm – 4.00pm
No appointment needed, however online pre-registration is required.
Families will be served two at a time – we thank you for your patience, should there be a small waiting time.
Location: Second-hand Uniforms (SHU) Pod, next to the basketball court behind Hewison House at the senior end of the campus. Access the campus via 25 Chapel St, St Kilda.
Special September Sale Items – 50% off the tagged price!
- Long sleeve shirts size 10
- Long sleeve blouses size 10
- Tunics sizes 6, 8, 10
- Jumpers sizes 6, 8, 10
- Knit Vests sizes 6, 8, 10
- Soft Shell Jacket size 12, 14
- Junior Track Tops sizes 4, 6, 8, 10
- Navy short sleeve shirts sizes 6, 8, 10, 12
- Long sleeve shirts sizes 12, 14
- Long sleeve blouses size 12, 14
- Senior Shorts sizes 14, 16, 18, 34”, 36”
- Jumpers sizes 10, 12, 16
- Knit Vests sizes 10, 12
- Navy short sleeve shirts sizes 12, 14, 16, 18
- Cricket Pant & Polo top sizes 12, 14
Please note that for the safety of all members of our School community, it is essential that the following important health protocols are adhered to at PCA Second-hand Uniform sales:
- Families are requested to pre-register and will be served in order of arrival. Please arrive at any time between 2.30pm and 4.00pm.
- All visitors are required to wear a fitted mask while indoors.
- We recommend that your children attend the sale as well.
- Items you wish to view can be specified when completing your pre-registration. Where possible, the volunteers may have these items ready in advance.
- Upon entering the gates at 25 Chapel St, please follow the signs to Coleman Walk.
- Seating will be available under cover on Coleman Walk, for you to wait to be served.
- Please queue as directed whilst maintaining physical distancing from other families.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use upon arrival.
- No browsing will be permitted.
- Uniform items cannot be tried on, however can be viewed at a distance or in a mirror. We recommend that garment sizes are estimated before attending the sale to minimise garment handling and time spent at the sale. For the most accurate selection of sizing we encourage you to bring your children to the sale and to check sizing guides on the Bob Stewart website prior to the sale.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments accepted only. No cash please.
- No refunds or returns.
If you are feeling unwell or are in self-isolation, we kindly ask that you do not attend the sale.
We also ask that you exercise patience and respect when shopping with the PCA volunteers under these arrangements. Thank you in advance for support of this voluntary service.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Future sale dates are listed on the events calendar.