The Parent Community Association (PCA) coordinates the sale of second-hand uniforms, which promotes recycling and reduces the cost of uniform purchases for the community. The PCA carefully checks stock quality and items are sold at approximately 60% of the new retail cost. Selected older stock will be sold at even further discounted prices.
Sale: 9:00am – 11:00am | 5 minute appointments – register online by 3:00pm Friday 12 June
Appointments may be made available after 11:00am subject to demand.
Please note that for the safety of all members of our School Community we’ve made some important changes to the shopping experience at PCA Second-hand Uniform sales:
- PLEASE NOTE: Families are required to book in for an appointment time and will be served one at a time. Appointments are 5 minutes per household (more than one adjacent time may be booked if purchasing more than three items). Subject to demand, the sale will be extended with more appointment times made available as needed. If all appointment times are sold out please check back regularly for more openings, and allow a brief moment for NEW times to upload.
- Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
- No entry at the front of St Georges. Please follow the signs down the side driveway to the entrance at the North-East point of the Church building.
- Please queue as directed whilst maintaining physical distancing from other families.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use upon arrival.
- Volunteers will invite you into the foyer for your allocated appointment time.
- No browsing will be permitted. Volunteers will locate requested items for you and bring them to you.
- Uniform items cannot be tried on, however can be viewed at a distance or in a mirror. We recommend that garment sizes are estimated before attending the sale to minimise garment handling and time spent at the sale. For the most accurate selection of sizing we encourage you to bring your children to the sale and to check sizing guides on the Bob Stewart website prior to the sale.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments accepted only. No cash please.
If you are feeling unwell or are in self-isolation, we kindly ask that you do not attend the Second-hand Uniform sale.
We also ask that you exercise patience and respect when shopping with the PCA volunteers under these new arrangements.
For all enquiries please email: email@example.com
Future sale dates
- Saturday 18 July
- Saturday 15 August
- Saturday 12 September
- Saturday 10 October
- Saturday 7 November
- Saturday 28 November
Uniforms to sell?
Please note that no consignment deliveries of Second-hand uniforms can be accepted until further notice.