Stock up on uniform items for 2021 – good stock for Term 1 Summer Uniforms!
Time: 9:00am to 12:30pm by appointment only
Registrations close 3:00pm 15 January 2021
If all appointments are sold out, new appointment times may be added
Location: Foyer of St George’s Church, Chapel Street (directly across the road from Hewison House)
The Parent Community Association (PCA) coordinates the sale of second-hand uniforms. Stock is carefully checked for quality and items are sold at approximately 60% of the new retail cost. Selected older stock will be sold at even further discounted prices.
Book an appointment here
Please note that for the safety of all members of our School community the following important health protocols must be adhered to at PCA Second-hand Uniform sales:
- Families are required to book in for an appointment time and will be served one at a time. Appointments are 5 minutes per household (more than one adjacent time may be booked if purchasing more than three items).
- Items you wish to view can be specified when completing your appointment registration. Where possible, the volunteers may have these items ready in advance.
- Please allow a few moments for all appointment times to appear.
- Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
- Parking is available on the site of St Georges
- No entry at the front of St Georges. Please follow the signs down the side driveway to the entrance at the North-East point of the Church building.
- Please queue as directed whilst maintaining physical distancing from other families.
- Face masks must be worn indoors unless exemptions apply. Face masks are not required outdoors except where 1.5m physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- A face mask that covers the nose and mouth is now the only permitted type of face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use upon arrival.
- Volunteers will invite you into the foyer for your allocated appointment time.
- No browsing will be permitted. Volunteers will locate items requested at registration and bring them to you.
- Uniform items cannot be tried on, however can be viewed at a distance or in a mirror. We recommend that garment sizes are estimated before attending the sale to minimise garment handling and time spent at the sale. For the most accurate selection of sizing we encourage you to bring your children to the sale and to check sizing guides on the Bob Stewart website prior to the sale.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments accepted only. No cash please.
- No refunds or returns.
If you are feeling unwell or are in self-isolation, we kindly ask that you do not attend the Second-hand Uniform sale.
We also ask that you exercise patience and respect when shopping with the PCA volunteers under these new arrangements.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed future sale dates
Uniforms to sell?
Consignments and donations of second-hand uniform items are being accepted, via drop-off at Chapel Reception. Read more.