Stock up on all uniform items for 2021!
Time: 9:00am to 11:45am by appointment only
Registrations close 3:00pm 23 April 2021
If all appointments are sold out, new appointment times may be added
Location: Second-hand Uniforms (SHU) Pod, next to the basketball court behind Hewison House. Entry via 25 Chapel St, St Kilda.
Bookings are essential – book your appointment online.
The Parent Community Association (PCA) coordinates the sale of second-hand uniforms. Stock is carefully checked for quality and items are sold at approximately 60% of the new retail cost. Selected older stock will be sold at even further discounted prices.
Please note that for the safety of all members of our School community the following important health protocols must be adhered to at PCA Second-hand Uniform sales:
- Walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
- Families are required to book in for an appointment time and will be served one at a time. We recommend that your children attend the sale as well.
- Items you wish to view can be specified when completing your appointment registration. Where possible, the volunteers may have these items ready in advance.
- Please allow a few moments for the later appointment times to appear.
- From entering the gates at 25 Chapel St, please follow the signs to Coleman Walk. Seating will be available under cover on Coleman Walk, for you to wait to be served.
- Please queue as directed whilst maintaining physical distancing from other families.
- You must always carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave the home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. It is recommended that you wear a face mask when you cannot maintain 1.5 metres distance from other people.
- A fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth is the only permitted type of face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use upon arrival.
- Volunteers will invite you into the SHU Pod for your allocated appointment time.
- No browsing will be permitted. Volunteers will locate items requested at registration and bring them to you.
- Uniform items cannot be tried on, however can be viewed at a distance or in a mirror. We recommend that garment sizes are estimated before attending the sale to minimise garment handling and time spent at the sale. For the most accurate selection of sizing we encourage you to bring your children to the sale and to check sizing guides on the Bob Stewart website prior to the sale.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS payments accepted only. No cash please.
- No refunds or returns.
If you are feeling unwell or are in self-isolation, we kindly ask that you do not attend the Second-hand Uniforms sale.
We also ask that you exercise patience and respect when shopping with the PCA volunteers under these new arrangements.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future sale dates are listed on the events calendar.
Uniforms to donate or sell?
Donations and consignments of second-hand uniform items are being accepted, via drop-off at Chapel Reception. Read more.