Fees & Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Annual Fees And Charges 2018
- International Annual Fees And Charges 2018
- Enrolment Policy
- Terms And Conditions Of Entry
- No Jab No Play – Dept. of Health and Human Services (VIC)
Courses & Dates
Location & Transport
- SMGS Campus Map 2018
- Bus Timetable Cheltenham/Brighton 2018
- Bus Timetable GlenIris/Caulfield 2018
- Bus Timetable Keilor East 2018
- Bus Timetable Port Melbourne 2018
- Bus Timetable Williamstown 2018
- Bus Ticket Order Form 2018
Child Safe Standards
- Child Protection - Child Safe Policy
- Child Protection - Child Sexual Abuse Crimes Act Policy
- Child Protection - Mandatory Reporting Policy
- Child Protection - Past Abuse Response Policy
- 2018 Child Safe Standard Code Of Conduct
- Disclosure Policy
St Michael’s online learning platform – SchoL
SchoL is the School’s comprehensive online interactive teaching and learning platform. It has been designed to streamline communication and collaboration between students, teachers and parents.
With SchoL, teachers can share articles, videos and other learning resources with students across multiple classes. Students can use SchoL to check class details and due dates, collaborate with peers, and more. For parents, SchoL is a one-stop shop providing easy access to St Michael’s news, major events and other information, such as:
- Parent/Student/Teacher conference bookings
- Forms and Policies
- ‘My News Feed’ – news and notices are posted by relevance to the junior or senior years, so you will only see items applicable to your child’s campus.
SchoL also provides access to parent information pages, such as:
- Bus Service
- Holiday Program
- Out of School Care
- Uniform Shop.
- update contact details
- provide medical information and other consents
- pay accounts
- contact staff
- liaise with the Parent Community Association
- access important forms, policies and guidelines
- view online reports and parenting resources.
Log in to SchoL at https://learning.stmichaels.vic.edu.au
The Community Directory facilitates connections between St Michael’s community members. The detailed directory is an opt-in service for parents to share contact information.
Secondhand uniforms and books
The Parents Community Association coordinates the sale of secondhand uniforms and books.
The sale of secondhand uniforms provides parents with an opportunity to recycle uniforms and reduce costs.
Some secondhand uniforms are available for purchase at the Bob Stewart Uniform Shop. There will be additional sale dates of secondhand uniforms on the School grounds, coinciding with days when the Uniform Shop is open. These dates will be published via the news feed on SchoL. Uniforms can be dropped off throughout the school year at Chapel Reception.
Please present clothes as follows:
- in excellent condition, with all buttons/hooks, seams intact, pockets on blazers and no stains
- blazers, tunics, skirts must be dry cleaned in their bag with a tag
- all other items must be laundered and pressed
- summer and formal shirts are to be on hangers.
Items not presented in a saleable condition will be donated to charity. Items not sold within one year will be either sold at a discount or donated to charity.
This form must be completed when dropping off uniforms at reception.